Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ringo!



Hey peepz how are all of you doing? I have not been making a lot of cards lately. I was taking a break... and now I will be getting back to work.

The card that I have to show you today is different because I used one of the punches that Steph sent me. It was basically a buckle punch, I just cut out the middle part to make it into a ring.

Please click on the image for a BIGGER and BETTER view.



The rings are glittered heavily with red glitter. I used a contrasting colour such as red because the grey was looking very dull alone, but I must tell you this that IT IS a beautiful grey!

You can see here that I have stitched the grey flap with a red thread and the red flap has a faux black stitching.

I have also shaded both the red and grey flap with grey and black colour pencils.







Wanted to play around with the ribbon, I guess the sparkle of the rings just wasn't enough for me! :o)

This card is better looking in real life.


3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya my friend!
Well how you doing? Hope all is well!
Stunning card - so eye catching - you always come up with fantastic ideas!

Hugs
Dawn
Have been missing your wonderful creations!

Bev said...

Hiya hunny - I wondered where you had got too (and it's fab to see what you look like lol).

Love the colour scheme on this card - it's fab!

hugs Bev x

SmilynStef said...

So sparkley, graphic & bold ... love it.